Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Long Dong John Penis Shots

Home Sweet Home



lot I have not done lately, because I put upside down since the weekend in my many Christmas boxes to decorate my house for Christmas ... and who knows me knows that I to run up to top form this season ...
Only this Redwork wallhanging I have completed

I haven `t done much the last time because I am very busy decorating my house for the lovely Christmas time. I only stitched this redwork wall hanging ...

Unfortunately, the colors of the Border not at its best advantage, as it has for many days here with us really is always too dark to make good pictures.
This image is a little too bright, but the original is much closer ....

Unfortunately the daylight isn `t really light because of the bad weather the last days So the colors of the border are much too dark in the pictures. This one here is a bit too bright but better than in the other pictures.


Every year I wonder how many of my own tailored Advent, then, should I hang up. This year I have decided on this one. Small purses are all still up by 1 Filled in December ....

Every year I don `t know which of my all sewed Advent calendars I shall hang up This year I decided on this one. The small pockets will all be filled until December 1st
Even our own sawn Lichterbogen comes back to his place .....

Our self-made light-bow is on its place, too ....

This advent calendar is about 50 years old and has been with me through my childhood ....

This Advent calendar is more than has 50 years old

Rudolfo this year chose a place in the Open ......:-))

This year Rudolfo chose a place in the countryside ..:-))

My mice have flocked to the safe side schonmal Nicholas ....

My mice gathered round the Santa Claus .....



has now snowed and it looks really seasonally from

I wish you have a nice rest weeks
and a nice first Advent


Have a nice time

your / Your



0 comments:

Post a Comment